Thursday, July 31, 2008

Batman - The Dark Knight

Batman - The Dark Knight
What an awesome film! Every Tuesday our flat has a movie night as its only $8 per ticket on Tuesday. Last Tuesday we went to the Dark Knight, although it went for 2 hours 45 min, it didnt actually feel that long which was great because I often start watching the time about half way through long movies, but not this time. The majority of people i've talked to have only gone to see the movie because of Heath Ledger and afterwards admitted they enjoyed the entire film. I recommend going to the cinema rather than waiting for the DVD to come out, mainly because its just so loud and really enhances the film. I'm not going to say anything about the actually storyline because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it...

If I was going to rate this film out of 10 I would give it an 8!


No comments: